International Champions Cup Format
- Matches shall be played in accordance with The Laws of the Game as set by FIFA and these Rules.
- These Rules shall be binding on all Participating Clubs.
2. Event Format
- The Event shall be a single table format guaranteeing each team three (3) games taking place in multiple venues across North America, Europe and Singapore.The Matches shall be scheduled during the period set out in Rule 1.2 above. Scoring system will be as follows: 3 points for a win, 2 points for a Penalty Kick Win, 1 point for a Penalty Kick Loss and 0 points for a loss.
- Tie breakers procedures are as follows:
- Head to Head
- Goal Difference
- Goals For
- Goals Conceded
- Result Against Common Opponent
- Least Amount of Red Cards Issued to the Team (Includes Technical Staff)
- Least Amount of Yellow Cards Issued to the Team (Includes Technical Staff)
- Least Amount of Fouls Committed – Tournament Aggregate Total
- Coin Flip
3. Duration of Play
With respect to each Match:
- The duration shall be ninety (90) minutes;
- The half-time interval shall be fifteen (15) minutes;
- If the match is tied at the end of regulation (90 minutes), the match will be decided by a penalty kick shoot-out in accordance with the rules of FIFA.
- Not more than Thirty (30) players shall be included on the team sheet for any Match (subject only to pre-existing disciplinary proceedings) consisting of eleven (11) selected players and nineteen (19) eligible bench players of which eleven (11) substitutes may be used at any time during the Match. At the discretion of the referee a 12th substitute may be allowed. Substitutions will be allowed a maximum of three times during the match. Substitutions made at halftime will be counted against the three allowed opportunities. Subject to the conditions set out in Law 3 of the Laws of the Game.
- No cautions or sending offs will carry forward into other competitive matches outside of this Event. Send offs for violent conduct or serious foul play during this Event will be carried into the next Match played by the Club in this Event only.